- What is the enneagram?
- Heart-Brain Coherence
- Leadership Coaching
- The enneagram in business.
- Discipleship Development
- Spiritual But Not Religious?
- Love & Relationships
- MOST RECENT FEEDBACK: July 14, 2018 Cross & Crown Matthews, NC
- Informational Flyers for Congregational Leadership Boards, Chaplains, Stephen Ministers and those who work with Hospice
- About Jeff
- Contact me
- Workshop & Coaching Offerings
Discipleship and the Enneagram
“If then there is any encouragement in Christ, any consolation from love, any sharing in the Spirit, any compassion and sympathy, make my joy complete: be of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.” – Philippians 2:1-2
“Encouragement in Christ” could be thought of and lived out differently within each discipleship stance.
“Consolation from love” is thought of and feels differently within each discipleship stance.
“Sharing in the Spirit” could be thought of and lived out differently within each discipleship stance
And how, “compassion and sympathy” not only present differently but comes from a completely different motivational space within each discipleship stance.